Wonder where you are going to escape in these chilly winter vacations? Get ready; grab your traveling bags and start you journey towards the warm sunlight, with the view of blue sea and a drink in your hand. Yes that can be a paradise for everyone living in the snowy areas.
Here we will discuss some of the best hot destinations for vacations, which will keep you outdoors, with sports, parties or walks on the moon under the full moon.
Top 5 Hottest Vacation Destinations | Most popular holiday locations
- Bora Bora- it is a small island which is a magical place, filled with beauty and nature. It has huge volcanoes surrounded by luscious jungle and water all around. It has one of the friendliest locals. The place is serene and beautiful with luxurious resorts, warm and sunny skies, blue water and the long days to enjoy and get tan.
- Miami- spending you lazy days in Miami can be a dream. With a cool beach and warm weather, you can enjoy your time here. Treat yourself to the spa’s or try out new dishes in the restaurants will be one of the relaxing vacations you will have. Miami is a lively destination with also many art and cultural areas for you to tour in and explore.
- Puerto Rico- this island is the perfect place for parties or to be on a romantic vacation with your lover. It is filled with adventure and excitement with its rainforests. The sunset of this island is enchanting and the beach is perfect for surfing or diving. Its nightlife is famous with the casinos, and salsa clubs.
- Maldives- is the adventurous island, waiting to be explored. Its capital, Male’ is always buzzing with activity with shops and fishing docks. Scuba Diving is famous, which is adventurous part of your trip as you get the chance to see the Maldives Victory shipwreck and a shark filled Fish Head area, which is completely scary. The beaches, sand and the infinite sea is beautiful and unforgettable.
- Hawaii- is the island rich with tradition. It is perfect for either a family vacation getaway or a romantic honeymoon. It is the sunniest island. It is divided into five islands, Oahu, Lanai, Maui, Hawaii and Kauai. All are amazing and unique, with best restaurants, busy and lively streets, delicious food, picturesque landscapes, adventurous parks or simply a place to relax while playing golf.
These were some of the exotic and amazing places with hot weather and a look of a serene paradise. These are the places where you must travel once in your life, to experience the beauty of nature and the magnificent work of God.